Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Blog Schedule

Hi Everyone. I've already had a few requests for topics, subjects, and information; so don't worry, I'll get there. One important topic in a blog is scheduling. I'm going to try to post a new blog about once a week (at least), usually some time on the weekend. So don't get too far behind. And, if I get too far behind, don't hesitate to nag me.
Indestructibility is an important topic. It starts from fundamental position that systems should always be available instead of looking at how many 9's you can stick on the end of a marketing statistic. Let's keep our systems (and discussions) running forever. It's not only about hardware or operating systems, although that's part of it. It's more about people, processes, and how you manage your critical business applications. And, while I have my preferred platforms, I'm going to try to keep things fairly platform-neutral.

No comments:

Post a Comment